Check items to add to the cart or select all
The QUALITY in these boots has been building for 75 years! That's right, friend... it was way back in 1932 that William Brooks (later joined by F.M. Brooks) started his own Bootmaking business which is now Rocky® Boots, and headed up by F.M.'s grandson!
Right from the start until now (the diamond jubilee anniversary year), Rocky® has been leading the pack in quality, innovations and Boot durability. You'll see it, and you'll feel it the minute you slip into these Boots the first day you wear them on the job, and they'll be like old friends that are warm, dry and easy on your feet from there on in! Order yours now at my very affordable Guide price!
- 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation
- D-tech premium weatherproof and scent eliminating system keeps you dry
- Full-grain Ash leather and Mossy Oak Breakup™ camp nylon uppers
- Internal EVA midsoles provide long lasting comfort
- Thin, lightweight rubber wrap-around Stalker™ outsoles is impregnated with cork to reduce weight and improve durability
- TPU molded heel-stabilizer keeps ankles from twisting without limiting movement
- Each is approx. 8"h., and 30 ozs.