The Pocket-Hook is produced using quality materials and craftsmanship to provide years of reliable service. The deep bellied blade is ideal for skinning and the gut hook opens game like a zipper for easy field dressing. Each blade is hand finished shaving-sharp from AUS-8 stainless steel and Cryogenic-Subzero tempered for superior edge retention and performance. Handle materials include African Bubinga hardwood or G-10 laminate fastened to sturdy stainless steel liners. Ridges milled into the thumb grip and handle improve grip and control. A rugged nylon belt sheath is included with clip and carabiner for a variety of carry options.
- Blade Steel: AUS-8 Stainless
- Blade Length: 3.2” (8.1cm)
- Overall Length: 7.3“ (18.5cm)
- Handle Material: Bubinga Hardwood or G-10 Laminate
- Weight: 5.8 ounces (165 grams)