Easy to install, these YakGrips Comfort Kayak Paddle Grips contour to the form of your hand during gripping and improve efficiency of paddling. Just wet the inside of these grips and slide them on-inner gripping design keeps them in place. The YakGrips Comfort Kayak Paddle Grips are ideal for reducing fatigue and preventing blisters and calluses.
- Weather and fade resistant
- Marine-grade stitching and UV protection
- Soft, cushy and comfortable
- Improves paddling efficiency while reducing fatigue
- Prevents blisters and calluses
- Sold as a pair
To use or to adjust the position on the paddle shaft.
Put a lot of water under the Yakgrip and on the paddle shaft and slide on. Dunking under clean water works best. To adjust the position use water under and on the paddle shaft. Pull the Yakgrip off or to the new position.
Yakgrips can be left on your paddle so you are ready for your next adventure.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SOLID SHAFT PADDLES
Use the Surfgrip model of
1. Locate your two hand positions on the paddle shaft.
2. Wrap the Yakgrip around the paddle shaft under each hand
position then press the hook& loop closure together so the
seam lies flat. The seam should face away from you.