Whether it’s trying to keep a load of lumber from flying out or hauling your kayak or small john boat out for an afternoon, the Truck Bed Retainer will keep your load intact. Simple to use. Hooks located at both ends of long ratchet straps and a strong mesh center will wrap around any item extending out of your truck’s bed. Heavy duty nylon netting and strap construction with metal hooks and ratchets are strong enough even for a long haul. Bright orange center flag alerts other drivers of your extended cargo. You’ll be surprised at how many ways you’ll use this product. No more ropes flying around, or tracking down enough straps to leverage in the cargo, the Truck Bed Retainer is all in one easy to use system!
- Retaining device designed to securely retain light loads that extend out away from the tailgate of a pick up truck such as extra long lumber, canoes, and kayaks
- Works great for retaining 8' lumber in short bed pick-up trucks
- Includes a built-in red safety flag
- S-hook straps and cinch buckles to secure the load
- Not intended to retain heavy loads over 400 lbs
**It may be necessary to use other strap systems to secure the front end of an extra long load inside the pick-up truck bed.**
|Manufacturer||Edge by Expedite|