Check items to add to the cart or select all
Speed. Balance. Stealth.
The all-new 2012 Horton Fury represents the pinnacle of crossbow technology. Lean, mean and ready to dispatch whatever game you pursue, our premiere bow begs to feed your bowhunting addiction. No other horizontal bow packs such an awesome mix of features and technologies into such a ridiculously cool design. Boasting our futuristic, power-boosting Reverse Draw Technology (RDT), Fury is the total package. Precision CNC-machined cams and advanced laminated limbs optimize speed, RDT design offers precision balance and ergonomic feel while integrated stumper arms maximize stealth and our custom Viper X strings deliver ultimate bone crushing knockdown power and unshakable durability.
Every stylish inch of this smokin' rig is meticulously designed and assembled in the USA by a team of dedicated engineers and craftsmen who share your bowhunting passion. Where legendary Horton tradition and quality meet radical design and optimized performance, you'll find the 2012 Horton Fury.
· Patented "Reverse Draw Technology” for compact design
· CNC machined riser and light weight barrel for balance and accuracy
· Precision CNC machined cams and advanced limbs optimize speed
· Viper X string with integrated stumper arms for added stealth
· CNC Picatinny rail sight bridge with anti-dry fire mechanism
· Innovative new spring loaded ball detent arrow retention system
· Light weight, ergonomic stock with interchangeable recoil pads
· Overmolded Monte Carlo cheek rest and grip for added comfort
· CH Arm equipped design for in-field string replacement
· Rugged foot stirrup includes added boot grip ridges
· MIM Talon ultra light trigger with dual sided safety
· High performance Viper X string
Draw Weight: 160
Length: 35 1/4”
Powerstoke: 15 3/8”
Feet Per Second: 360
Width (Axle to Axle): 17 1/2”
Loaded Width (Axle to Axle): 13”
Weight: 8.1 pounds
Arrow Length: 20”