Check items to add to the cart or select all
Parker Bows does it again with the launch of another industry first: the Parker Concorde Crossbow with the patented Quick Draw System - the first ever automatic cocking crossbow. The Concorde redefines the modern hunting crossbow with push-button ease of operation and 300+ feet per second performance.
At the heart of the Concorde is Parker’s patented Quick Draw System, which features a CO2 powered internal cocking mechanism. The Quick Draw System is operated by simply pressing a button that is recessed into the rear of the butt stock. By pressing the button, the Concorde automatically draws the string into the fully-cocked position. It really is that easy. Plus, it cocks the crossbow in approximately two (2) seconds and is whisper quiet in its operation.
The CO2 is supplied via a standard, refillable 9 ounce CO2 bottle. A full bottle can cock the Concorde approximately 50 times.
In addition to cocking the Concorde, the Quick Draw System also allows you to quickly and easily “Un-Cock” the crossbow with the same push of a button.
- Push Button Simplicity - Effortless Operation
- Modern Compact Design
- Next "Vista" Camo with Soft Touch Finish
- String Suppressors
- Red Hot String
- WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur.
- Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
- Use Moon Nocks or Capture Nocks ONLY
- Load Arrow Correctly - Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
- Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
- Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
- Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
- Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
- Draw Weights: 175#
- Power Stroke: 9.6"
- Camo Pattern: Next "Vista" with Soft Touch finish
- Arrow Speeds: 300 FPS
- RIser: Machined Aluminum
- Barrel: Machined Aluminum
- Stock Length: 34-1/2"
- Axle to Axle Width: 18.75"