Excalibur's C2 Crank is the perfect solution for hunters who have difficulty drawing high poundage crossbows. The C2 Crank dramatically reduces the effort required to draw your crossbow, plus it guarantees consistent string alignment for top accuracy.
Unlike cumbersome permanently mounted cranks, the C2 Crank detaches in seconds and can be carried separately in a pack or pocket. Constructed of high-strength aluminum alloys to reduce weight and machined to the tightest Excalibur tolerances the C2 Crank will provide years of trouble-free services.
- Guarantees consistent string alignment for best accuracy.
- Minimal effort required to cock any *current Excalibur Crossbow model.
- Detaches in seconds, removing unnecessary weight from the crossbow unlike permanently mounted cranks.
- Constructed of high-strength light-weight aluminum alloys to reduce weight.
- Machined to the tightest tolerances to provide years of trouble-free service.
*NOTE: For use only with Excalibur's thumbhole or 2008 and newer tradition stocks identified by five diagonal slash marks located on either side of the trigger. Will also fit Vixen II. Crossbows from 2007 and older will not have any marks above the trigger and take the Crankaroo crank.