Check items to add to the cart or select all
Upon impact, the SlipCam initiates and the blades slide back and deploy from the rear. By the time the blades impact, they are fully deployed.
Once the "shoulders" of the blades catch, they slip down shaft. Each blade cams out, deploying from the rear while the cut-on-impact tip penetrates the hide. Before the blades reach the hide, they are fully deployed… giving you a maximum cutting diameter.
- 2" Cutting Diameter
- Stainless Steel instant cut tip
- HexFlat design for exceptionally stable flight
- Body machined from aircraft quality aluminum
- Two .035" Stainless Steel blades
- O-Ring acts as shock absorber for blades
- 3/4" in-flight diameter (flies like a field tip)
- 3 pack, Includes free practice tip
- Replacement Blades