Check items to add to the cart or select all
The Carbon VAPOR is 120 times stronger than steel and it’s lighter than any other quiver ever made. It is in fact as light as it’s name suggests – less than 6 ounces. It gets strength from the hand-crafted carbon fiber weave that is heated and folded over into a single piece. Once hardened, the VAPOR becomes virtually indestructible.
As for silence, the VAPOR is as quiet as a whisper and, due to its design, acts as a huge dampening device on the archers’ bow. Instead of an ABS mold with a rubber insert that is bolted onto a support beam like standard quivers, the VAPOR’s hood is folded over during creation, thereby cutting weight exponentially all while reducing sound. It also gives the VAPOR its unique uni-direction design.
AXT also incorporates a TPR over-molded arch gripper that secures even the smallest diameter arrows. The closed-cell foam insert also accommodates both mechanical and fixed blade broadheads.
- 3K C.B.R. Carbon Body Ridge. A carbon fiber body for superios strength. (Patent Pending)
- 3K C.B.R. carbon hood destroys harmonics and stops the effects of vibration.
- 3K C.B.R. carbon support frame is stronger and lighter and stops the effects of vibration.
- Quad Lock. A four points lock-down system with vertical adjustment.
- V.A.C. Vibration Absorbing Coat. Rubberized clear coat diminishes the effects of vibration.
- 5 arrow hoods with close cell foam insert to securely hold all types of broad heads.
- Arrow tips are secure inside hood insert and will not rattle.
- First position arrow in-line with shooter for minimal movement during pre-shot moments.
- TPR over-mold on ABS hood stops unwanted noise from chamber area.
- Adjustable, one-hand system is secure and quiet.
- Gripper Slot secures all types of arrows from small diameter carbon to larger aluminum.
- Available in 100% 3K Carbon Fiber Material.
|Manufacturer||Archer Xtreme, LLC|