The Carbon VAPOR is 120 times stronger than steel and it’s lighter than any other quiver ever made. It is in fact as light as it’s name suggests – less than 6 ounces. It gets strength from the hand-crafted carbon fiber weave that is heated and folded over into a single piece. Once hardened, the VAPOR becomes virtually indestructible.
As for silence, the VAPOR is as quiet as a whisper and, due to its design, acts as a huge dampening device on the archers’ bow. Instead of an ABS mold with a rubber insert that is bolted onto a support beam like standard quivers, the VAPOR’s hood is folded over during creation, thereby cutting weight exponentially all while reducing sound. It also gives the VAPOR its unique uni-direction design.
AXT also incorporates a TPR over-molded arch gripper that secures even the smallest diameter arrows. The closed-cell foam insert also accommodates both mechanical and fixed blade broadheads.
- 3K C.B.R. Carbon Body Ridge. A carbon fiber body for superios strength. (Patent Pending)
- 3K C.B.R. carbon hood destroys harmonics and stops the effects of vibration.
- 3K C.B.R. carbon support frame is stronger and lighter and stops the effects of vibration.
- Quad Lock. A four points lock-down system with vertical adjustment.
- V.A.C. Vibration Absorbing Coat. Rubberized clear coat diminishes the effects of vibration.
- 5 arrow hoods with close cell foam insert to securely hold all types of broad heads.
- Arrow tips are secure inside hood insert and will not rattle.
- First position arrow in-line with shooter for minimal movement during pre-shot moments.
- TPR over-mold on ABS hood stops unwanted noise from chamber area.
- Adjustable, one-hand system is secure and quiet.
- Gripper Slot secures all types of arrows from small diameter carbon to larger aluminum.
- Available in 100% 3K Carbon Fiber Material.
|Manufacturer||Archer Xtreme, LLC|