Superior sound dampening technology is achieved on the Helix quiver through its revolutionary structure. This innovative design features two key components that completely destroy sound.
Utilizing two 3K full carbon support rods, the HELIX provides structural support and sound dampening with carbon directional fiber. The HELIX Truss X dampeners (Patent Pending) virtually eliminate vibrations that could find their way to the archer’s bow. Plus, key functional areas are built with vibration-free materials and components.
- Helix X-Dampener (Patent Pending) shuts down harmonics between support structures.
- V.A.C. - Vibration Absorbing Coat.
- Quad Lock four points radial lock down system with vertical adjustment.
- Dual 3k Carbon support structure rods provides maximum strength.
- Five arrow hoods with TPR insert to securely hold all types of broadheads.
- Arrow tips stay secure with no rattle.
- Rubberized clear coat diminishes the effects of vibration and noise on key parts.
- First position arrow in-line with shooter for minimal movement during pre-shot moments.
- TPR over-mould on ABS hood stops unwanted noise from chamber area.
- Adjustable upper gripper secures arrows along the entire length.
- Gripper slot secures all types of arrows from small diameter carbon to larger aluminum.
- Available in Blackout anodized and Realtree APG / Mathews Lost and Mossy Oak Tree Stand
|Manufacturer||Archer Xtreme, LLC|